Monday 15 November 2010

Hey there

Hello,

I'm Pete / Christian / 17 / Bloke / Boyfriend / From the UK / Creative / Visual Learner
That's all the basics out the way; We can get to the interesting stuff now.

I really like the idea of posting blogs, especially to make it a focus point for the creative projects I love to work on, so here goes.

I'm doing something unusual today; I've taken a camera around with me (and used a webcam to film myself sleeping) to document my whole day. The idea being there will be one day in 2010 that I can recall whenever I want.

I finished my GCSEs in 2008 with less-than-excellent results, yet for a couple of months over those 2 years I was in a student-run pantomime called Rumpelstiltskin which raised about £200 for the Teenage Cancer Trust. Taking part was fun as well as being very productive, and I'd love to do something else creative to try and raise more money for charity.

That's enough to be getting on with!
Comment with what you think of me filming my entire day & the charity fund-raiser, especially if you have any ideas or would like to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment